This website is run, and the information contained on it is provided, by SERVICES AUX LOTERIES EN EUROPE scrl (“SLE”), Herrmann-Debrouxlaan 44-46, 1160 Oudergem, registered in the crossroads bank for enterprises under the number 0861.177.183, VAT number BE 0861.177.183, [email protected]
SLE is a company that provides services to its shareholder lottery operators (and/or lottery operators associated to such shareholders), which offer their EuroMillions game in the territories for which they are authorised to do so:
- CAMELOT UK LOTTERIES LIMITED, a company incorporated in England and Wales (registered no. 02822203), the registered office of which is at Tolpits Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 9RN, England ;
- LA FRANCAISE DES JEUX S.A., a company incorporated in France, the registered office of which is at 3-7 quai du Point du Jour, 92650 Boulogne Billancourt, Cedex Paris, France
- SOCIEDAD ESTATAL LOTERÍAS Y APUESTAS DEL ESTADO S.M.E. S.A., a company incorporated in Spain under tax number A-86171964 and having its registered office at Calle Poeta Joan Maragall, 53, 28020 Madrid, Spain ;
- PREMIER LOTTERIES IRELAND DAC a company incorporated under the laws of Ireland having its registered office at The National Lottery, Abbey Street Lower, Dublin 1, Ireland;
- NATIONALE LOTERIJ N.V. van publiek recht/LOTERIE NATIONALE S.A. de droit public, Belliardstraat 25-33, 1040 Brussels, Belgium, Legal Persons Register Brussels, VAT BE 0223.967.357;
- SANTA CASA DA MISERICÓRDIA DE LISBOA through its DEPARTAMENTO DE JOGOS, Av. da Liberdade, 194, 1269-275 Lisboa, Portugal;
- OESTERREICHISCHE LOTTERIEN GmbH, Rennweg 44, 1038 Wien, Austria;
- SOCIETE DE LA LOTERIE DE LA SUISSE ROMANDE, Avenue de Provence 14, 1002 Lausanne, Switzerland;
- SWISSLOS INTERKANTONALE LANDESLOTTERIE GENOSSENSCHAFT, Lange Gasse 20, 4052 Basel, Switzerland;
- OEUVRE NATIONALE DE SECOURS GRANDE-DUCHESSE CHARLOTTE, 18, rue Léon Laval, L-3372 Leudelange, Luxembourg;
The abovementioned lottery operators are subject to supervision by their respective regulatory authorities. For more information, please refer to the lottery operator in question.
Specific codes of conduct may apply to some or all of the abovementioned lottery operators. For more information, please refer to the lottery operator in question.
The EuroMillions website does not provide any offer or invitation to engage in any EuroMillions game. The website contains information regarding the EuroMillions game but in no way, shape or form aims to encourage or advertises participation in the EuroMillions game. If you play EuroMillions, please play responsibly. If you require further information on responsible gaming, please refer to the information provided by your lottery operator.
SLE uses best endeavours to make sure that this website runs properly, is up-to-date and accurate and contains no viruses, or any illegal, harmful or inappropriate content. We do not assume any liability if, for any reason, there would nevertheless be inaccurate, incomplete, harmful, or inappropriate content on our website. Any links provided on the EuroMillions website leading to other websites are not under the control of SLE. Therefore, SLE is not responsible nor liable for any inaccurate information, viruses, problematic or harmful content, malware, and illegal or immoral content on these websites or any website that you may have accessed through the EuroMillions website.
SLE holds all copyrights on the contents of this website except for those elements that belong to third-party rights holders.
As a visitor to this website, you are taken to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by this Legal Notice.
Keep an Eye Out for EuroMillions Superdraws!
A few times a year, the EuroMillions lottery hosts special events called Superdraws. On these special draws, the jackpot is a guaranteed €100 million or more regardless of the previous jackpot. For the last EuroMillions Superdraw, the big jackpot was a whopping €139 million. If you want to know more about the biggest Superdraw winners, take a look our list!
When Is the Next EuroMillions Draw?
EuroMillions draws take place twice a week, on Tuesday and Friday evenings at 20:45 in Paris (CEST). Take a look to the right to see the remaining time until the next draw in this pan-European lottery. We’ll always keep you up to date!
How Much Is the Next EuroMillions Jackpot?
If you want to know just how much you stand to win in the upcoming EuroMillions draw, take a look to the right to see the announced jackpot. It’s certainly worth putting in a ticket!
€ 64 Million
EuroMillions Game Options Available Online
Buying your EuroMillions tickets online, you also gain access to some exciting game options that make the game even more fun and that actually increase your chances of scooping one of the big prizes. Here are the main options you have on theLotter:
Syndicates – An alternative to the standard ticket is purchasing a share in a EuroMillions syndicate. This means you participate in the game together with a group of players owning a large number of tickets, but paying for only a share of the cost. If one of your tickets is a winner, the prize will be split by the group according to the shares each member has purchased. Syndicates are the fastest way to boost your EuroMillions odds!
Bundles – Can’t decide between buying your very own EuroMillions ticket and getting a share in a syndicate? On theLotter, you don’t have to! You can play with both options for a better price! That’s right! Bundle packages get you an individual ticket and a share in a syndicate for a discounted price! You get a better price for experimenting with your game!
Systematic Forms – You can buy EuroMillions tickets with all the possible combinations of 6-10 numbers to increase your winnings. If you match the winning numbers for EuroMillions secondary prizes, you will have them on a lot of tickets, which means you win more prizes. It’s just like having your very own multiplier!
Can you buy a EuroMillions ticket online outside the EuroMillions countries?
Yes, you can. You can buy tickets for the EuroMillions from anywhere in the world on lottery messenger service theLotter.
How late can you buy a EuroMillions ticket?
You can buy your EuroMillions ticket up to a few hours before the draw. The official cutoff time is 20:30 CEST, but when you get the tickets online, you need to get them a couple of hours early.
Can foreigners buy EuroMillions tickets?
Yes, they can. The EuroMillions rules permit anybody to buy tickets for the game. The easiest way for foreigners to get tickets is purchasing them online.
Is it safe to buy EuroMillions tickets online?
Yes, it’s completely safe as long as you use the services of a reliable lottery messanger service such as theLotter.